Welcome to Justgeek, your one-stop destination for all things technical. If you’re a technology enthusiast, you’ve come to the right place.
Originally established in 2012 as Justgeek.net, the domain went through a period of dormancy, and unfortunately, I lost control of it. However, in 2019, I reclaimed the domain and rekindled my passion for sharing knowledge. Although the blog experienced its share of ups and downs, it wasn’t until 2022 that Just Geek truly came to life. With the registration of justgeek.io, a new chapter began, marked by consistent content creation and sharing.
Here, you can expect to find:
- Simple how-to guides
- The lowdown on common tech glitches for Linux, Android, iOS, scripting – you name it
- Little nuggets of wisdom to supercharge your tech knowledge
- Handy scripts you can totally use in your own setups
- A bunch of other cool stuff you won’t want to miss!
Meet the Geek Behind Just Geek
I’m Mohammed, a tech enthusiast with a deep-rooted passion for all things powered by electricity. While my interests extend to the cosmos, this blog primarily focuses on tech-related matters. With over 12 years of experience in the Information Technology field, I’m thrilled to share my insights and expertise with you.
In addition to my tech passion, I’m a devoted movie lover, and my watchlist is brimming with thrilling film choices! Feel free to explore it for some exciting movie recommendations. You can access my watchlist at https://justgeek.io/film Happy movie hunting! 🍿🎥😃
What’s the Deal with Just Geek Anyway?
My deal with Just Geek is simple: I’ve got some know-how, and I want to share it with you! But hey, if you’re feeling like a brainy hero and want to add your two cents, hit me up through the contact page. Teamwork makes the dream work, right?
More Than Just Tech – Let’s Talk Earth and Humanity
How to save the environment?
- Switch off the button when your phone is 100% charged. Only removing the plug from the charger and not switching off the button will harm the environment.
- Write on both sides of the paper, It will cut the usage by half.
- Use electric vehicles.
- Take your own cloth bag when you go out to buy groceries.
- Plant trees ( It will never go out of fashion)
- Sit in the same room where your family is, so you don’t have to use extra fan / AC / lights.
- Walk whenever you can.
This list can go on but you know better what to do.
How to save Humanity?
- Try to help whenever and wherever you can.
- Don’t be happy when your enemy is dead.
- Don’t try to harm others even if they have harmed you.
- Do not wish bad for others.
- Be friends with your neighbours.
- Respect all religions.
- Always return every borrowed penny, even if the lender forgets.
- Don’t expect anything in return when you help.
- Be humble.
These tips are like the tiniest fraction, just 0.00000000001%, of how we can be better for humanity. But here’s the real deal: if we make sure we don’t make anyone sad with what we say or do, that’s basically 99.99999999999% of the good stuff right there.
The path to a better world starts with the choices we make every day. As someone wise once said.